Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No One Is Watching

I love the phrase "Dance Like No One Is Watching". I wish they were worlds the whole world lived by. It doesn't make if you can dance or not! If you are having fun, DO IT! And don't worry that people are laughing. Dancing is healthy and good for you.

Well, with that being said, this set nearly caused me to stop DJing. Not this set exactly but different variations of it. Years ago I had played enough 80s and 70s pop that I took a break from DJing for a couple of years. It got to the point that that was all the people in Macon who came to see me wanted to hear. If I played anything else, they wouldn't dance. So I stopped playing.

But I have to admit, this stuff is fun to play and dance to. I've added some other stuff in this mix to keep it moving and make it interesting. I hope you enjoy.



 No One Is Watching
Gary Wright - Love Is Alive
Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Grand Master Flash & The Furious 5 - The Message
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money (feat. Kelis)
OutKast - Rosa Parks
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
INXS - I Need You Tonight
Naked Eyes - Promises Promises
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Diddy - Get Off
The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby
Ram Jam - Black Betty
The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
Aretha Franklin - Save Me
J.J. Cale - Mama Don't
K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes
Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned/I Think She Knows
Deee-lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Rolling Stones - Get Off My Cloud
Leonard Cohen - A Girl Like You
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Gary Numan - Cars
Chicago - I'm A Man


No comments:

Post a Comment