Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Monday, March 4, 2013

House Call

If you have been listening to my mixes and podcasts for a while now, then you know that I love House Music. Especially Deep House. Deep House is what Detroit DJs played when I was growing up and listening to the radio.

This music is sexy and it's also spiritual and uplifting. It's full of love and at the same time some of the dirtiest music around.

And people dance to this music. I mean they DANCE! People sweat out all of their problems to this music. Sometimes people dance to the point of a spiritual experience, and sometimes they find the hottest body in the room in a dance that is a mating call.

So I was shocked when I found out that Deep House was the newest electronic music trend. That's awesome! This music has been around for 20 years or more and now it's becoming popular? I've never heard of such a thing. It's going to be very interesting to see how a music so old that it may be settled in its ways handles popularity.

As far as this mix? It's a bundle of all I talked about. Some classic. Some new. Some spiritual. Some sexy. To be completely honest this mix is all about the Depeche Mode remix. That song is amazing. But there's lots of goodness in here.

I hope you enjoy.

House Call
Tall Black Guy - Sparkling Adventure
Dezaray Dawn - Over It
Soho - Hot Music
AD Bourke - Rio South
Ben Westbeech - So Good Today (Yoruba Soul Remix)
Trus'Me - Good God
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
DJ Gregory - Block Party
Moodymann - Got 2 Make It
Lil Louis - French Kiss
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (MKTL & Polyrythm Bootleg Remix)
DJ Technic - Gabryelle
Simbad - Shine Your Light (feat Paul Randolph)
DJ Asparagus - Ur Daddy Loves U
House Of Gypsies - Sume Sigh Say (MAW Remix)
Frank Ski - Hoes In The House
Jay Dee - Plastic Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment