Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Art Of Finding, Keeping, And Losing Love

This mix didn't translate as well in the finished product as it sounded in my head. My blends were rough and it just seemed to lack something to pull it all together.

However, all the songs represented here are outstanding songs.

My apologies to the artists in this mix. I'll do better next time I play your songs.









The Art Of Finding, Keeping, And Losing Love
Jaco Pastorius - Portrait Of Tracy
Jamiroquai - Everyday
Annette Peacock - Pony
Soulpersona - Ultrasuperlove (Feat. Princess Freesia)
Aretha Franklin - Day Dreaming
Van Hunt - Anything (To Get Your Attention)
The Isley Brothers - Footsteps In The Dark (King Britt Scuba Mix)
Full Crate & Marr - She Was Fly
Common - Come Close
Bobby Caldwell - My Flame
Bilal - Right At The Core
The Five Stairsteps - Danger She's A Stranger
Bilal - West Side Girl
Amy Winehouse - Just Friends
Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
Leroy Hutson - Lucky Fellow
Maxwell - Luxury: Cococure
Brenda Russell - In The Thick Of It
PPP feat Sa-Ra - Deep Inside (Waajeed Remix)
I, Ced - Wildest Dreams (Feat. Om'Mas Keith and Suzi Analogue)


No comments:

Post a Comment