Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Louie Vega - Thinking About Your Body

Louie Vega is one of the hardest working men in House music. I see his name constantly on re-edits, remixes, productions, DJ sets. He's everywhere and unavoidable if you are into House. That's not a bad thing.

Vega's music is good. In fact better than good. It's tip-toes on the line between House and Latin Jazz.

I was thrilled when I heard this newest selection which featured Josh Milan on the vocals. The deep and sexy track is full of great horns, lush string synths, piano, and great singing.

I love how House songs are long. When it's as good as a song like this one it makes you appreciate someone who can work one line or one melody over and over and it not bore you. You can't help but dance to this one.



I can certainly hear Dimitri from Paris playing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment