Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mixtape: Roger Riddle - Back Scratchy

I have a really itchy back. If you ever want me to do something for you, just scratch my back. I'll do whatever.

That has nothing to do with this mix other than the fact that my back was itchy as I was trying to come up with a name for the mix.

This is just a nice little collection of songs I have been listening to lately and a handful out of the past that I threw in for good measure.

Enjoy. Track list after the jump.



Jamie Lidell - A Little Bit More (Luke Vibert Mix)
Discovery - Swing Tree
Phantogram - Fall In Love
Arcade Fire - Here Comes The Night Time
Electric Wire Hustle - Tom Boy
Beck - Que' Onda Guero
Eric B. & Rakim - Eric B. Is President
Jaylib - The Official (Instrumental)
Mos Def, Pharoahe Monche, & Nate Dog - Oh No
Lyrics Born - I Changed My Mind (Stereo MC's Rattlesnake Mix)
Modest Mouse - Float On
Nightmares On Wax - You Wish
Broken Social Scene - Major Label Debut (Fast)
The Strokes - Someday
Benny Sings - For Your Love
Common - I Am Music
Bjork - Human behaviour
Brian Eno & David Byrne - Strange Overtones
De La Soul - Let, Let Me In
LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
Andrew Bird - Imitosis
TV On The Radio - Crying
Tegan and Sara - Alligator [Dave Sitek Remix]


No comments:

Post a Comment