Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Friday, August 14, 2015

Whiz Kid - He's Got The Beat (12" Single)

Roger-Riddle-Whiz-Kid-Tommy-Boy
Whiz Kid - He's Got the Beat (12" Single)
Tommy Boy, 1985

I'm going to be honest with you. I have never played this. I don't know the song. 

However, I love this cover. It is the epitome of what I loved fashion-wise in the '80s. It is so old school!

The tracksuit - stylin'. That belt buckle - I loved mine when I was a kid, and would wear one today in a heartbeat. Stylin'. The fat laces with the design - stylin'. The gold chains - stylin'. The green, blue, and white color scheme - fresh to death. ON YOUR KID??!! Come on! Super Stylin'!

Read the rest of this entry at RogerRiddle.com: http://rogerriddle.com/2015/08/whiz-kid-hes-got-the-beat-12-single/

You can also read more of my ramblings about my record collection over at my Instagram account: @occupyyouripod

No comments:

Post a Comment