Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gospel For The Guilty

A friend of mine hit me up and asked me for a mix for his internet radio show. With the name of the show being Gospel For The Guilty, how could I say no?

So DJ Stagger Lee asked me for a Hip-Hop mix. Which threw me for a loop. I looked at my mixes and while yeah I play some hip-hop in my mixes, I had no mix that was more hip-hop than anything else. I was ashamed of myself. So I pulled this one together and I have to admit, it was fun! You'll be hearing more Hip-Hop from me in the near future.

You can hear Stagger Lee's "Gospel For The Guilty" radio show every Thursday night at 8pm on Silent Storm Radio. silentstormradio.com/

Big thanks to DJ Stagger Lee for working this mix into his show. And you should give it a listen. He plays some really cool stuff.

Gospel For The Guilty (Hip-Hop Mix)
Pharcyde - Passing Me By
Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin (Remix)
Camp Lo - Killin Em Softly
dumhi - Alive
Pharoahe Monch - The Light
Nas - One Mic
De La Soul - Itzsoweezee (TenDJiz De La Soulviet Remix)
A Tribe Called Quest - Glamour And Glitz
The Roots - Act Too (Love Of My Life) (Brown Sugar Remix)
Gang Starr - Mass Appeal
Lootpack - Whenimondamic
Kool Keith - What's Up Now feat H-Bomb and Marc Live
Collective Efforts - Civilized Dreams
Jurassic 5 - Jayou
Black Moon - Who Got Da Props

No comments:

Post a Comment