Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Art Of Finding Keeping And Losing Love

I tried to tackle this mix once before and I wasn't happy with it but I posted it anyway. Soundcloud took it down. Not because it was as bad as I thought it was but they said it violated some rule of theirs.

So that was a sure sign to me that I needed to go back and rework it.

I'm glad I did. I'm very happy with this one. I guess you can call it "Future Soul" even though there are some classics you may recognize. A couple of them reworked in the mix and edit.

Plenty of new artists that I admire.

I hope you enjoy. Would love to hear your thoughts.




The Art Of Finding Keeping And Losing Love
Hectic Zeniths - Save Me
Jose James - Touch
Kinny - Big Fat Liar
Bilal - West Side Girl
The Foreign Exchange feat YahZarah - If She Breaks Your Heart
Eric Lau feat Rahel - Everytime
Maxwell - Luxury: Cococure
Soundspecies, Ahu - Can We Call It Love
Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me A Tale
Stevie Wonder - Golden Lady (Scrimshire Re-edit)
Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So Maybe No
Princess Freesia - Never Gonna Give You Up
Brenda Russell - In The Thick Of It
PPP feat Sa-Ra - Deep Inside (Wajeed Remix)
I, Ced - Wildest Dreams
Steve Spacek - The Hills (Original Mix)
Van Hunt - Her December
Sade - Never As Good As The First Time
Michael Jackson - Can't Help It (Tangoterje Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment