Earshot Boombox

Earshot Boombox
Welcome to Earshot

Monday, February 18, 2013

Return Of The Electronic Soul Molester

Years ago I made a mix called "The Electronic Soul Molester" it was kinda out there for the time and for Macon, Georgia. It was mostly passed around on CD. I don't think there is an electronic version of it out there.

I have always been interested in electronic music, growing up in Detroit with the birth of Techno. And even prior to that hearing groups like Art Of Noise and the music Brian Eno was making. I knew computers had something to do with the sounds I was hearing and I loved computers just as much as I loved music.

So the over the years my love of the Electronic has never faded. From time to time I find that I have collected all this lovely electronic soulful sounds and I compile them. They are too good to keep for my self so I share.

So I present:

Return Of The Electronic Soul Molester
Dego - Interlude
Taylor McFerrin feat. Vincent Parker - Broken Vibes
4Hero feat Jack Davey - Take My Time
Sebastian - Embody (DJ Premier 95 Break Remix)
Miles Bonny x B.Lewis - First Ride
James Pants - Cosmic Rapp
Millie Forte - The Titleless
Sebastian feat Mayer Hawthorne - Love In Motion
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You (Jeremy Sole's Zombie Stomp Remix)
J Dilla - Love Jones
Max Sedgley - Happy (Make You Happy)
Mos Def - Jam On It (Main Mix)
fatima - On The Go
Man Parrish - Hip-Hop Be-Bop
Flying Lotus - Do The Astral Plane
Sarah White - Seek Elevation
Olivier Daysoul - In The Now
Homeboy Sandman - The Carpenter
Major Lazer - Pon De Floor
Diplo & Oliver Twizt - GO
Sbtrkt feat Sampha - Living Like I Do
Floco Torres - Hot Like The Sun
Alt-J - Fitzpleasure (The Internet Of Odd Future Remix)
Cut Chemist - Adidas To Addis
Freestyle Fellowship - We Are
Little Dragon - Ritual Union (MonkeyRobot Remix)
Sbtrkt feat Yukimi Nagano - Wildfire


No comments:

Post a Comment